Open the stiff joints after hours of sitting at the desk.
From the sedentary sitting posture in the office, the muscle imbalance will have a greater chance to build up. Lower back, shoulder and neck receives a lot of tension from the sedentary posture. The yoga for office workers is a very effective way to stretch the muscles that always shorten from long hours of sitting.
- Joint opening series of asana practices.
- Breathing techniques to build the prana & control the stress.
- Yogic Detox six Kriyas to cleanse the body and purify the senses
- Meditation & Relaxation to work deeply on the mental faculties and shining the soul qualities.
- Yogic diet -The yogic diet works on the Principle of Ayurveda by understanding the prakriti basic constitution of an individual. Eating in moderation, taking light and simple food at regular time is most important. When we align our eating habits with nature, season and Geography no disease(Roga) and imbalance can manifest in the body.
- Positive Thinking – “The mind is everything. What you think you become “-Lord Buddha. Thoughts are the most subtle form of energy that exists in the universe. It is a dynamic set of force. By transforming our thoughts into positive ones anything can be accomplished. Positive thinking techniques helps in replacing the negative thoughts into positive thoughts.Tools used to master this techniques are Positive visualization, positive affirmation, maintaining cheerful mindset, being indifferent to a negative thought and lastly keeping up with Positive company (Satsanga).